Who should attend?
This course is intended for those implementing an occupational health& safety system, such as health & safety auditors, prospective health & safety auditors, health & safety managers and consultants.
- To provide an understanding of what an OHSAS is and how it can help a business
- To give an overview of the basic registration process
- To understand where to get help and information
- To provide an understanding of the tools needed to meet the requirements of your OHSAS
- To assist you in attaining the skills to be able to implement an effective OHSAS
- To be able to describe the purpose of an OHSAS
- To be able to explain legislation relevant to an OHSAS
- To be able to explain the purpose and intent of OHSAS 18001 and 18002
- To be able to describe the requirements of OHSAS 18001
It is a one day course covering an overview of a QMS and the requirements for implementation as follows:
- Why have a standard at all and why a Quality Management Standard?
- How a QMS can enhance an organisation
- Control of processes
- The PDCA Cycle
- The effect on an organisation
- Certification to ISO 9001:2008
- 8 Principles of quality
- The process model
- Benefits of a Quality Management System
- ISO 9001:2008 standard
Our courses are held at various locations around the UK, including Manchester, Milton Keynes, Surrey and Aberdeen. All courses can also be run as in-house courses at your premises.
- Examination Entry Fees
- Comprehensive Course Notes
- Certificate (on successful completion)
This course can also be run in house for up to 15 persons per course by arrangement
Fee: Please call for a quote