Who should attend?
This course is intendedfor those implementing a Quality Management System, such as Quality managers and consultants. It is also highly valuable for those needing to fully understand or implement quality management within their organisation.
- To provide an understanding of what a Quality Management System is and how it can help a business
- To give an overview of the basic registration process
- To provide details of where to get help and information
- To help you understand the tools required to meet the requirements of your QMS
- To assist you in attaining the skills to be able to implement an effective QMS
- To be able to describe the purpose of a QMS
- To be able to explain the purpose and intent of ISO 900
- To be able to describe the requirements of ISO 90
It is a one day course giving an overview of a QMS and the requirements for implementation. The topics covered are as follows.
- Why have a standard at all and why a Quality Management Standard?
- How a QMS can enhance an organisation
- Control of processes
- The PDCA Cycle
- The effect on an organisation
- Certification to ISO 9001:2008
- 8 Principles of quality
- The process model
- Benefits of a Quality Management System
- ISO 9001:2008 standard
- Examination Entry Fees
- Comprehensive Course Notes
- Certificate (on successful completion)
This course can also be run in house for up to 15 persons per course by arrangement
Fee: Please call for a quote