The course deals with:
- Objectives for work with Health, Safety and Environment (HSE).
- Regulations and guidelines concerning HSE-work
- Systematic HSE work
- Reporting of HSE problems and discrepancies
- Risk Assessment
- HSE responsibilities, roles and resources at NTNU and NT-faculty
- Emergency preparedness: what are you going to do and who to notify when something happens?
- Fire protection-theory and practical exercises using fire extinguishing equipment.
- First aid-theory and practical exercises in heart-lung resuscitation and the use of heart starter.