NASP / IASP
International Association of Safety Professionals (IASP) Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health
- IASP Advance Diploma
- IASP Supervisory Diploma
The NASP Advance Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health is a course that Safety Professionals take up in order to expand their understanding of Workplace Safety. It helps you take your employees and company above and beyond OSHA Standards.
- Regulatory Compliance
- The “Business of Safety” (Monetary impact of accidents)
- Humanitarian Concerns, Ethics
- Confined Space.
- Electrical Safety.
- Blood Borne Pathogens.
- Personal Protective Equipment.
- Machine Guarding.
- Lockout and Tagout.
- Workplace Violence.
- Fire, Egress & First Aid.
- Welding Cutting & Brazing.
- Walking & Working Surface.
- OSHA Inspection
- Hand & Power Tools.
- Material Handling.
- Ladder Safety.
- Hazard Communication.
- Respiratory Protection.
- Crane Safety.
- 1 to 12 for Advance Diploma
- 1 to 18 for Supervisory Diploma
- 60 Questions for Advance Diploma
- 100 Questions for Supervisory Diploma
Course Duration/No. of Hours
- 6 Days /30 hours for Advance Diploma
- 6 Days /30 hours for Supervisory Diploma
- 80% for Advance Diploma
- 80% for Supervisory Diploma
- 90 Minutes for Advance Diploma
- 120 Minutes for Supervisory Diploma
Website Log in Duration
- 1 Month for Advance Diploma
- 6 Months for Supervisory Diploma