This basic drilling technology course addresses the technology used to drill wells from a fundamental view point. Equipment and procedures involved with drilling oil and gas wells are described for those who are interested in understanding the drilling process regardless of academic background.
You will Learn:
- About drilling equipment and how it is used
- Drilling terminology and abbreviations
- Keys to planning a successful well
- Common drilling problems and how to avoid them
- How to read a morning report
- Technology behind information in a morning report