Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (ISO 45001:2018)
CQI-IRCA ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Training Course
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor (Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems) Training course
Main Objectives ofISO 45001:2018:
An Occupational Health & Safety Management System Standard ISO 45001:2018 aims at customer satisfaction through systematic process approach through PDCA model
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of occupational health and safety management systems against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1, as applicable.
Explain the purpose of an occupational health & safety management system, of occupational health & safety management system standards, of management system audit, of third party certification, and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health & safety management system.
Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an occupational health & safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1.
Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an occupational health & safety management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 where appropriate.
- ISO 45000 standards series
- Auditing Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- Auditing ISO 45001:2018 Standard requirements
- Auditing Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Documentation
- Audit Planning- Audit Plan
- Auditing ISO 19011 standard requirements
- Auditing Standard ISO 19011:2011 requirements
- Auditing Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, case study etc
- Course Examination
- Accreditation/ Certification and Auditor Registration
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes